Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a clapper on our hands!  It really is the cutest thing.  I think she’s trying to say “YAY” too!  (as always - ignore my voice!)

Other than that, it was a pretty lazy weekend.  It consisted of cheering on the Buckeyes and putting together a new bookshelf (from Ikea… sigh.. good thing I'm really good at it - ha) for G’s room.  He has quite the library for a 4 year old - thanks to Mom Mom J

Last but not least, I came home to this yesterday.  My poor little girl had an allergic reaction to something.  The more Luke and I look at it, we think she got bit.  She looks like a little Asian baby!  You would never know anything was wrong with her though.  She laughed and played all night long.  Poor little girl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment