Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Giuliana – 9 months


19 lb (50-75%) 30 in (>98%)
VERY mobile!
LOTS of teeth!
Gives kisses
Dances


Where oh where do I begin?!  My little girl isn’t so little anymore.  Well, she’s still ‘tiny’ but she’s getting SO big!  Giuliana was on the verge of taking off crawling at 7 months, but officially took off two days after turning 8 months old (11/18/12).  She also pulls herself up to a standing position on anything she can get her hands on (11/28/12). 

And teeth!  Where do I begin?  Giuliana has 6 teeth!  We have been so lucky with both kids and their teeth.  Not even a peep when each made its debut.  Here’s the breakdown: 3rd tooth – top left (11/21/12), 4th tooth – top right (12/4), 5th tooth – right incisor (12/13) and 6th tooth – left incisor (12/15).

She loves giving kisses (11/25/12) and dancing/clapping to music.  She has started to sign ‘more’ and I think she’s starting to sign ‘all done’.  She recently tried mashed potatoes and LOVED them!  Wrists/ankles started turning while saying “mmmmmmmm”!

We have ourselves a happy, happy girl!  Giuliana was a bit under the weather on Sunday, so the photoshoot was short lived.





1 comment:

  1. Under the weather, she looks adorable!!!! I can't get over how much she and G look alike! I want to come spend sometime with her again!!!

    ReplyDelete