Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lukey and Shell

Gianni is at the age where he pays attention to everything that is said and mimics it. Some words he’s really good at and others, well… let’s just say we’re lucky he can’t say them. We have officially applied our filters, which Luke is constantly being reminded of :-)

Gianni has obviously heard me call for Luke because a few weeks ago, he started to yell ‘Luke’ right after I would. We (Gianni and I) thought it was really funny but Luke of course did not. Then, Gianni stopped saying Luke and started to say ‘Lukey’! Holding back laughter we of course told Gianni that Daddy’s name is daddy. When this didn’t stop, Luke thought it would be funny to teach Gianni mommy’s name. Gianni so cutely says ‘Shell’, but I of course do not think this is funny either.

Thankfully, the Shell has stopped but the Lukey continues. I find it amazing that even Luke’s 23 month old child knows how to get to him ;-)

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!! I miss the bugger - need park time ASAP!

    ReplyDelete