Our easy to bed little boy is no longer ‘easy to bed’. I’m not quite sure if it’s the missing paci or if he’s just getting to the age where he wants to stall and/or not go to bed. All I know is that it is no longer easy to just lay him down and walk out of his room. It usually involves one of us sitting next to his crib, holding his hand for a bit, which is a terrible habit Luke created.
Because he’s been waking at an ungodly hour (5:30AM!!!), it was a must that he be put down at 7 last night (normally 7:30). When we attempted to put him down, he wanted nothing to do with it. He was having a bit of a temper tantrum and began to yell “NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY!!!” I couldn’t help but laugh when I heard this! 'No' is his favorite word, but ‘no way’ is just too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment