Thursday, November 11, 2010

Early Christmas Shopping

Starting today through Sunday, the Gap and all of its affiliate stores is having a 30% off sale.  I personally am going to use this coupon as a reason to get a jump start on my holiday shopping.  This is a great time to buy for everyone!

This is what is on my radar for Gianni: I’m a huge fan of the playtime favorites at Baby Gap.  I love their long sleeved tees and am also am a big fan of their jersey knit pants (comfy pants!).  I've got my eye on these jeans for him too!  Oh and I’m a sucker for their sleepwear .  He loves wearing something similar to these so this one is in my shopping basket already. 

I know some people don't like Old Navy, but I do.  Why pay a ton of money for clothes they're just going to grow out of or ruin?  At least that's my thought!  I like their corduroys and these jeans. And again, I’m a sucker for pajamas… especially stripped ones!

My shopping basket already has 21 items in it (OH MY!), but with 30% off, you can’t pass it up!  So I thought I’d share the coupon with you too.  Get a head start on that shopping!  Enjoy!

Give and Get is Here!: "Enjoy 30% off from November 11-14 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy plus we'll make a 5% donation to a non-profit."

1 comment:

  1. The Old Navy Pea Coat is AMAZING!! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53862&pid=795623&vid=1&scid=795623002

    And both the boys are in love with these boots, so easy to get on because they are elastic laces that you don't need to tie http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=37871&vid=1&pid=795790&scid=795790002

    Go Old Navy, Go!

    ReplyDelete