Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard of the Century?!

I’m in denial.  I honestly do not think we are going to get this blizzard that everyone is talking about.  But I could be wrong.  I mean, Jim Cantore was reporting from Chicago yesterday evening.  He typically goes where the weather is going to be the worst, so we shall see.  But they always talk about these storms hitting Chicago and it just doesn’t happen. 

G’s school is closing early in preparation but our office is not.  We actually received an email telling us to plan on working and if your client site is closed, plan on heading into the office.  Nice huh?!  I personally wouldn’t mind a snow day tomorrow.  It would finally give us an opportunity to use the sled G received for Christmas from his buddy Brody. 
What are your plans for a possible snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment