Those of you that know me, know that I am always signing up for focus groups, giveaways and subscribing to blogs. I do this for inspiration and because quite honestly, it’s fun and kind of my hobby! The blogs I subscribe to range from fashion to home and inspire me. I love watching the Nate Berkus show, HGTV and reading Loony online. The problem is, I know what I like, I just can’t ever execute or afford what I like. You see, I don’t have the slightest bit of the decorating bug in my blood.
So knowing all of this, you shouldn’t be surprised when I tell you that I sent photos of my bedroom to the Nate Berkus show in hopes of getting a little help from Nate himself. Yep. I did it. I hate our bedroom and that's definitely not a room you want to hate. It's so BO-RING and blah. Yuck. And considering the fact that we are ‘stuck’ in our condo, I've had the itch to do something to our house to make it more of a home. But I need help.
Enter the ‘Nate Berkus Show’. On Friday afternoon I received a call from one of the shows producers. Luckily I answered because the call came from an ‘unknown’ number and I had a house full of family. I quickly mouthed ‘THE NATE SHOW!!!’ to my family and ran into the other room. The producer was really nice. She asked me a bunch of questions and asked if I could send in some more photos of my home and my family. I immediately did this and she quickly replied telling me she will stay in touch and she hopes to use my room on a future segment (they meet weekly to discuss ideas and she wants to find the perfect fit). I am SO excited!
Keep your fingers crossed and I’ll keep you all posted!
BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete