My step-mom Linda and her two sisters (Debbie and Donna) visited us from Cleveland this past weekend (hence the title to this entry which I'll get to in a minute). We always have such a great time when they come to visit. The weekend is filled with tons of laughter, storytelling, drinking and a ton more laughter!
Gianni LOVED this visit because he was the center of attention. Each one brought him a present: coloring book/crayons/M&M’s from Debbie, helicopter from Donna and a Hummer truck that plays “Can’t Touch This” from Grandma (care of Papa Wendell). The weekend ended with him referring to Debbie as 'she crazy!' and Donna as 'beautiful Donna'! As they were leaving, he told L ‘Bye! I go to Cleveland!’. He really thought he was going back with the 3 of them. Awe… We miss them already L
Thanks to their visit, I now have MC Hammer’s ‘Can’t Touch This’ in my head and Gianni randomly yells out a few things. They taught G the O-H-I-O chant, to which he woke up in the AM singing from his crib “O-H-I-J-K-L….” ha! Just a little confused! Here are a few other things he is now randomly yelling out:
Gianni: It’s t-shirtttt timeee!!
Gianni: Cabs herrreeee!!
Gianni: My favorite thingsss!!
Yes, we have my son Gianni saying lines from Jersey Shore and it’s funny. By the way, his name is spelled right and not like Snookie’s boyfriend Jionni ;-)
I am laughing out loud....I need to call so I can hear these new sayings - BTW B thinks I am obsessed (which I am) BC every time I talk to him I relay how much he is growing up and talking (like the 27 yr stalker of a 2 yr old!)! HA!!! G saying my name was a highlight!
ReplyDelete