Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Things Said by the G

Being home with G yesterday was tough.  He wasn’t sick (freak sickness that lasted 5 hours – of course started while at school so yet ANOTHER paid day loss.  Yes.  I’ve started to look at that place as the place that not only takes care of my kid, but they infect him and then take all of our money...  They're running a racket there!), but I was.  I got whatever he had, had to work and take care of him.  That made me very, very crabby.  Just ask L.  So I had to keep G home since his fever started while at school and he has to be fever free for 24 hours.  Yes.  I did just go on a rant and type in italics because I was using a sarcastic voice J  Anyway… I am now infected with whatever bug G had and it had better leave NOW!  I have family arriving to town this evening and I need to feel better immediately.  I've been living on ibuprofen, Airborne, tea, Naked Fruit Juice with vitamin C booster and water.  Ugh... 

So before signing off for the weekend, here are a few funnies from my day at home with G.  Hope they make you smile!

Gianni: I put my shoes on.  Lois don’t like that.  She sleeping. (Poor kid.  Condo/city living with an annoying neighbor below is not a good mix for a 2 year old.  G obviously hears 'no shoes in the house!' a lot!)

Gianni: Daddy at work?  Not watching basketball? (Yes G, you are right.  If Daddy isn’t at work, he is typically watching sports!)

Gianni: I listening!  I listening!
Mom: No G, you are NOT listening!

Gianni: I want milk RIGHT NOW! (This is actually quite funny and a joke between us, but I always follow it up with 'how do you ask' to which he responds 'please'!!)

Gianni: I wear underwader
Mom: Once you stop peeing in your underwear, you can wear them!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment