On Sunday night, G had his first bad dream that he remembered. He screamed my name a bunch of times, but I thought he’d fall back to sleep. Then he screamed L’s name, so I went in there. He was in the corner of his crib and said “Mommy. There’s a monkey in my bed.” I said “G, there isn’t a monkey in your bed! You’re the only monkey I see.” He quickly fell back to sleep after the sandman paid a visit, I rubbed his back and I tickled his face with his blanket. In the morning we talked about it and he was adamant “there was a monkey in my bed!”.
I later learned that L allowd G to watch "Land of the Lost" this weekend while I was away. G kept saying 'Chaka' which I had no idea what that meant. I have now found out that Chaka is an ape-man in the movie. No more adult movies for G, L!!
I later learned that L allowd G to watch "Land of the Lost" this weekend while I was away. G kept saying 'Chaka' which I had no idea what that meant. I have now found out that Chaka is an ape-man in the movie. No more adult movies for G, L!!
No comments:
Post a Comment