Friday, January 13, 2012

I’m like a Camel

Did that catch your eye?!  Well, I’m like a camel when it comes to drinking water.  I find it really hard to do, but try each day to drink as much as I can.  Because it’s difficult for me, I need to find creative ways to trick myself.  Sometimes I tell myself – you can’t go home (from work) until that water is gone (and then I chug it).  Crazy, but I have to get better!    Being preggers and all, drinking lots of water is very important. 

Well, it’s not difficult for me anymore!  One of my girlfriends turned me onto this water pitcher sold at Crate & Barrel.  After sampling it at her house, I immediately ran out and snagged one for myself and couldn’t be happier!  These days, this mama is drinking water infused with orange, lemon or cucumber.  It’s such a refreshing taste (makes ya feel like you’re at a spa!), that I’m easily drinking water. 


So if any of you struggle like I do or just want a refreshing break from boring ol’ water, I HIGHLY recommend this water pitcher.  It helps to keep your water ‘clean’ from floaters and really gives it an amazing flavor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment