My BFF, Kirstin, owns this adorable boutique in our neighborhood called “Smitten” (In her bio, I’m that friend she convinced to move to Chicago J Best decision EVER! Thanks K!!). All things wedding was always a love/passion of K’s. You see, when it came time to planning her own wedding and being in 1 million of her friends weddings, she realized the wedding accessories market is kind of cheesy. So when she decided to leave the glamorous world of public accounting, she made her dream come true. K set out to find unique wedding gifts and accessories to make every girls wedding stand out and boy did she accomplish it! 3 years later, K’s boutique has survived hard economic times on small business owners and is a thriving, well known boutique in the Chicago wedding market.
So why am I telling you all this?! Because Smitten was featured on Daily Candy and they have a great deal that I think YOU should scoop up! There are 3 deals to choose from and you have until Thursday, February 9th to purchase. I think there is something in here for everyone!
- The first deal - $20 for $40 on digital cards – may relate to most of you. I personally used their digital cards at Christmas with these and plan to use them again for our upcoming baby announcement. K’s digital cards can be found here if you want to take a sneak peek. Tips on using this site – don’t use IE and have some photos ready to test out your cards. K’s staff is super helpful, so if you need help, let them know.
- The second deal - $50 for $100 on vintage wedding posters – these posters are AMAZING and make the best wedding gifts! AND they have non-wedding posters too! Had K been carrying this line when G was born, I would have definitely gotten one for his room. Baby #2 will most likely have one of these (sorry G!).
- Last but not least - $200 for $400 on custom invitations – this is their specialty and they have some amazing stationary lines. Those of you getting married, planning a big party with fun/fancy invites, this one is for you.
So if you haven’t checked out the few links I posted above, I highly recommend you check them out! Smitten not only has wedding gifts and accessories, but gifts and accessories for all those special occasions in life (wedding, baby, home and paper). Not only do I love my girl Kirstin, but if I didn’t love her boutique and support her products, I wouldn’t have shared this with you all J
No comments:
Post a Comment