This week, I had two separate people tell me I “looked different”. They were people I trust and people who tell the truth (aka – no sugar coating). To tell you the truth, I haven’t been feeling so ‘hot’ lately. A few weeks ago, yes. I had that – I’m pregnant, love my hair and skin and am feelin’ fine. But the past few weeks… I feel beastly. My skin is starting to break out. I feel like my face if fuller and dull. I just don’t have my swagger. I’ve also realized that I have zero photos of G and my belly and I really want them. But I don’t want my face.
I never felt this way while pregnant with G. I always felt great and beautiful. Don't get me wrong - I still feel great. I just don't feel 'pretty'. I thought about buying some fun new spring clothes to add a little pep to my step, but do I really want to invest in anymore maternity clothes? Not really. But maybe just a pair of bright pants/tops from the Gap (aka - inexpensive) will help me on my way… Shopping always does help J
Anyone else go through this with a pregnancy? Wondering if this one IS a girl? Guess I'll head over to Pinterest to start a post-pregnancy wish list :)


No comments:
Post a Comment