Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Blur

Summer is definitely here.  Each and every weekend is booked and before you can blink, it’s the middle of July.  I’m trying not to blink because if I do, that dreadful ‘return to work’ thing is gonna happen.  Yep.  That’s what has been happening over here.  We’ve had more family visits than I can count, celebrated birthdays, a BFF leaving us (not a celebration at all), concerts, exploring our new city, visiting with friends and now, that dreadful ‘return to work’ preparation.  Summer is slipping by us.  Although I haven’t been posting, I have so much that I want to share with you all – so stay tuned!  In the meantime, I thought I’d share our beautiful announcement (a little late, yes… I know.  But better late than never!).  I hope you’re all having a great summer!
Oh and mom of the year award goes to ME.  Even after proofing, I listed Giuliana’s length incorrectly.  Leave it to my mother to point this out to me (sorry mom!).  My response – no one cares how long she was!  Ha… opps J

No comments:

Post a Comment