Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Giuliana – 11 months (2/16/13)


No measurements this month (no dr appt)
Still a crawlin’, cruisin’ machine!
Dancin’ queen!


Where oh where do I begin?!  During month 10, Giuliana hit quite a few milestones:
-          Eating everything and anything you give to her, although she does NOT have the same ‘like’ for food as her brother.  She definitely turns her nose up and away from things.
-          Obviously preferring finger foods to baby food at this point, which makes mealtime interesting.  (I forgot about this stage)
-          Allergic reaction  to eggs: I’m hoping this one goes away, but she broke out in hives immediately after eating eggs.  We’ll be waiting until she turns a year to try these again.
-          FINALLY holding her bottle and to be honest with you, not even consistently… Little Princess…
-          TEETH and more teeth!  Bottom 2nd left 1/29/13 and bottom 2nd right 2/1/13
-          Eskimo kisses – God do I love these J
-          Waving bye bye
-          She’s been signing ‘all done’ and ‘more’ for a  while, but you can tell what she means at this point.
-          Screaming on the top of her lungs.  Gianni was a grunter, she’s a screamer.  Definitely the difference between boys and girls.
-          After waking in the morning or from naps, she sings in her crib
-          Climbing steps K  We didn’t have to deal with this in the condo.  She can make it all the way up from the basement.  Yikes.

Again, photo shoots are very difficult, but I caught a few.  I cannot believe she will be 1 in less than a month.  Sigh… Where does the time go?!  Here’s my little Blondie J







No comments:

Post a Comment